Frog Parent Portal
The purpose of the portal is to improve home school communication and give access to resources that will help parents support their child more effectively at home. The parent portal is the part of a wider project where Frog is being used by staff and students as our new Virtual Learning Environment.
Currently on Frog parents can;
- See the latest assessment and attendance data for their child
- Receive progress reports electronically
- View resources that will support their child’s learning
- See homework that has been set for their child via Frog
- View copies of current letters that have been sent home
- View their child’s timetable and list of teachers
- Report absences
- See examination timetables
- Link to parent pay
- Contact the school either to update your details or pass on suggestions
Forgotten your Frog log on details?
If you have forgotten you log on details for Frog (or do not believe that you have been sent them) please complete the form below and they will normally be texted to you within 1 working day. Please note that we can only send details this way if the mobile phone number provided matches the one that we have on record. If you have more than one child at the school you only need to enter the details for one of them.
If your child has forgotten their log on details or is having difficulty logging onto Frog please get them to speak to their ICT teacher.